DIRECT SENTENCE is a sentence that accurately imitate speech or speech of others, either verbally or in writing. Form of a direct sentence to a sentence of news, interrogative sentence, phrase command, or exclamation sentence.
INDIRECT SENTENCE is a sentence that report / notify the words or speech of others. Indirect form of sentence only in the form of news sentences.
DIFFERENT SENTENCE SENTENCE AND INDIRECT DIRECT
A. Sentences directly quoted (“…”) while the sentence was not directly quoted.
2. In the sentence immediately, intonation passage quoted is higher than those without, whereas the indirect sentences, tone flat and declining.
3. In the direct sentence, the pronoun in the sentence quoted does not change, whereas the indirect sentence pronoun in the sentence quoted subject to change.
4. The arrangement remained straight line, while the sentence does not say the task is not to say immediate tasks, such as that, because, for, in order, etc..
5. Sentence news directly form the sentence, interrogative sentence, the sentence order, and the sentence immediately cried while the sentence is not just a story line.
USE OF WORD REPLACE (pronouns) SENTENCE ON DIRECT AND INDIRECT SENTENCE
Sentences Direct – Indirect Sentence
you me, I
you me, I
I, I am he, he
DUTIES OF THE WORD AND SENTENCE SENTENCE DIRECT INDIRECT
Sentences Sentences Direct Indirect
anyone about the name / offender
what is (whether) about things / objects
When, when the time
where, to where the place
How, to what amount, the order
where the choice
not to not
The one for / so / so
(The news line) that
PROCEDURE FOR WRITING DIRECT SENTENCE
A. Direct sentences written in inverted commas (“…”).
2. Letter on the direct passage written using capital letters.
3. Closing quotation marks following the punctuation mark to end the direct passage.
4. Accompaniment section and the direct passage separated by punctuation comma (,).
5. If in the passage of the direct use of the word of greeting, the greeting was given before the word punctuation comma (,) and the first letter of greeting word to use capital letters.
6. Directly in the form of dialogue sentences consecutive, mandatory use of punctuation colon (:) in front of the sentence immediately.